Price: 26,300,000 baht.
Jomtien 3 Bedroom Luxurious Private Pool Villa. This private pool villa is located in the area of Soi Watbunkajana, hardly 2 kilometers from Jomtien beach. It is a 2 story house built around on a large walled land plot (1322 sqm). The living space is 550sqm with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, partially fitted kitchen, high-quality furnishings, high quality fitted kitchen, office, AC, hob, gymnasium, sauna, water tank. Outside is 1 bedroom self-contained guest house, quiet location, balcony/terrace, patio area, private gardens, private swimming pool, security alarm, CCTV system, remote electric gates, car park, covered car park, laundry, and Jacuzzi.
DETAILED LAYOUT INFORMATION IN BRIEF:
- Land1,312 sqm, Villa520 sqm
- Ground Floor: Living Room, Kitchen, Fitness with Sauna, Relaxarea, 2 BathRooms, closet/laundry room (Italian brand floor tiles and Italian marble stairs)
- First Floor: Studio, 3 Bed Rooms, 2 Bath Rooms (White bamboo-wood parquet) Guard House 35 sqm 1 room with kitchen and bed, 1 bathroom.
- Garden 600 sqm Automatic irrigation system, Jacuzzi with TV Swimming Pool60 sqm With 6,000 lt. tank, chlorinator, sand filter and recycle pump. Construction based on Italian project & design including
DETAILED CONSTRUCTION IN BRIEF:
- Villa built on nr. 48 reinforced concrete and 12 mt. long poles
- Foundation, columns, the main structure made in reinforced concrete
- 25 cm thick insulated external and internal walls
- Painted with TOA 7 in1 High Elastomeric Paint
- Tiles roof placed on a steel beam roof structure. The roof is high-density aluminum/polyurethane double insulated with heath extractors for roof ventilation
- Roof drainpipes in reinforced concrete
- Double glazed 6+6 mm windows with PVC frames
- Anti-termite pipe system running below the foundation DETAILED ELECTRICAL SYSTEM IN BRIEF: European standard electrical system realized by European staff using flexible pipes, derivation boxes and grounding system including •Brands used: Bticino (Living International)
- High energy-saving LED lighting
- Radio-controlled lighting system
- Transformer: 50 KVA -3 phases DETAILED HYDRAULIC SYSTEM IN BRIEF: European standard electrical system realized by European staff using high-density pipes and thermo-sealed joints including
- 40 mt. deep artesian pit
- Solar thermal system for the supply of hot water to all the whole Villa with a 300 lt. Tank.
- “Emaux Deep Bed” Double filtering for the incoming water
- 5,000 lt. DOS tank for the artesian pit water
- 5,000 lt. DOS tank for the Pattaya aqueduct water
- 5,000 lt. Imhoff tank per clean wastewater discharge
- 3,000 lt. Imhoff tank for sewage wastewater discharge
- Nr. 3 oil & grease separators
- Set-up for the kitchen incoming water depurator OTHER DETAILED CHARACTERISTICS IN BRIEF: Security system including:
- 3 mt. high perimeter wall, built on reinforced concrete foundation
- High voltage, an anti-thieves system built on top of the perimeter wall
- CCTV system
- Video Intercom
- Wireless network
- TV with JBL/DENON Digital Dolby-Surround Sound system in the living room and in the master bedroom
- Set-up for TV and telephone in every room
- Set-up for cable TV & satellite in the living room and in the master bedroom
- Basic furniture in the living room and in all the bedrooms
This luxurious villa is offered on a Thai company name with a recently reduced price from 35,000,000.000 THB TO THE PRESENT 26,300,000.00 THB all included. The bank land valuation is officially set on 43,000,000.00 THB. The owner does not want to be contacted directly for the sale of his property. Please contact us via email for viewing and meet the owner. There will be NO more discounts on this pricing, please respect this.
A guide to buying land in Thailand
Foreigners are not allowed to own land in Thailand by law. If interested in buying, a foreign investor has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company.
Land can have different titles in Thailand, some can be leased to a foreigner and some land may not be leased. You can transfer the leasehold interest or even sell it the same as you would for any other freehold title conveyance in Thailand.The maximum lease term is 30 years. A foreigner may own the house built upon the leased land, providing that a construction permit to build the house in his own name. Three titles can be leased:
- Chanote. certificate of true ownership for land and the only true ownership land title deed. Chanote titled land is accurately surveyed and GPS plotted in relation to a national survey grid and marked by unique marker posts set in the ground. Sales do not have to be published and there are no general restrictions on the use and the land (which can be sub-divided).
- Nor Sor Saam Gor.
- Nor Sor Saam.
Purchasing land via a company
Setting up a Thai Limited Company may the best option. The company has to be at least 51% owned by one or more Thai citizens who can to sign over their company rights to you. There are certain business registration criteria which must be met when incorporating a limited company.
Thai land measurements
Thailand does not use Western measurements for land, instead land is measured in Rai. 1 rai is 40x40m (1600m2). 1 Acre is approximately 2.5 Rai. Another common Thai unit is the wah (4m2).