Price: 6,061,000,000 baht.
- Whole island for sale, private island with beautiful sea and private beach and near the tourist attraction of Phuket.
- Total 108.97 Acres / 274 Rai / 438.400 Sqm / 700×600 meter
- Rang Yai Island Located just east of the island of Phuket.
- Rang Yai Island is an advantageous position in the area, allowing the prospective owner to capitalize on the development potential of this property.
- You can leave the island and be in Phuket town within 10 minutes.
- The island is located only 20 minutes form Phuket International Airport and just 10 minutes by boat from the nearest town.
- There are many piers from Phuket Town to Rang Yai Island. Including the Phuket Yacht Pier as well.
- The island comes complete with fresh water, electric generator, and mobile signal.
- There are 108.97 acres .
- The geography has low hill areas (about 30 percent). The beach and the sea are approximately 1,200 meters long, the most beautiful with 360 ° panoramic views.
- Koh Rang Yai is a lovely little island. The island has a beautiful, long sandy beach on its eastern side, facing Phuket. The water is clear and inviting.
- Currently, the entire island land for rent monthly, making tourist attractions such as bungalows, restaurants, sun loungers, and water sports activities etc.
- The highlight of this area : The island is surrounded by marine tourism areas.
- Ko Yao Yai has an area adjacent to Pearl Island. Visitors can travel to the island.
- Rang Yai with a regular boat and private boat only 15-30 minutes, there are several piers from Phuket Town to Rang Yai Island. Including the Phuket Yacht Pier as well.
- “Legal estate” there are 7 possessors. The document of right is totally 1 Certificate of Utilization (CERTIFICATE UTILISATION [NS. 3K.]). They possessed the area over 20 years. “capital valuation” (ราคาประเมินทุนทรัพย์ ราคาประเมินที่ดิน) : (10-12ล้านบาทbaht)= 25.3-30.36 million baht/acres. (25,000-25,500 บาท/ตรว) = 25,000-25,500 thousand baht/0.001 acre *Offering price (ราคาขาย: 55,000บาท/ตรว).= 55,660,000 Baht/1acre
- Offering price (ราคาขาย : 22 ล้านบาท/ไร่.) = 55.66 million bath/1acre. Total sale price: 6.061billion baht
- The sales price includes transfer fees, taxes and commissions 3%.
A guide to buying land in Thailand
Foreigners are not allowed to own land in Thailand by law. If interested in buying, a foreign investor has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company.
Land can have different titles in Thailand, some can be leased to a foreigner and some land may not be leased. You can transfer the leasehold interest or even sell it the same as you would for any other freehold title conveyance in Thailand.The maximum lease term is 30 years. A foreigner may own the house built upon the leased land, providing that a construction permit to build the house in his own name. Three titles can be leased:
- Chanote. certificate of true ownership for land and the only true ownership land title deed. Chanote titled land is accurately surveyed and GPS plotted in relation to a national survey grid and marked by unique marker posts set in the ground. Sales do not have to be published and there are no general restrictions on the use and the land (which can be sub-divided).
- Nor Sor Saam Gor.
- Nor Sor Saam.
Purchasing land via a company
Setting up a Thai Limited Company may the best option. The company has to be at least 51% owned by one or more Thai citizens who can to sign over their company rights to you. There are certain business registration criteria which must be met when incorporating a limited company.
Thai land measurements
Thailand does not use Western measurements for land, instead land is measured in Rai. 1 rai is 40x40m (1600m2). 1 Acre is approximately 2.5 Rai. Another common Thai unit is the wah (4m2).